How to Transfer Music, Songs and Playlists from iTunes to Android
If you have recently switched to an Android phone after having been a long time user of an iPhone, there is a high chance that you want to transfer music from iTunes to Android. You might think it is a difficult task and feel much worried. Just take it easy, here are three easy ways to help you transfer music from iTunes to Android.
Method 1: Drag-and-Drop
It might be the most common and oldest method, but works fine. Through this method, you can manually transfer songs from iTunes to your Android device. The complete procedure goes like this:
1. Open your iTunes, and enter the Music. Then highlight the songs that you want to transfer to your Android device.
2. Right-click to “Copy “the songs and “Paste” them in a folder that you can set up on your desktop.
3. Connect your Android phone to computer via USB cable. Once recognized, open the Android drive and navigate to the folder labeled “Music.”
4. Drag and drop the music from the folder you created on your desktop over to the Android Music folder.
Method 2: Using Google Play Music
It is a pity that the music on your Android device will not stay in sync with the iTunes library via drag-and-drop, meaning that when you purchase new songs from iTunes, you’ll have to repeat the process. Here comes Google Play Music. How to use it to transfer iTunes playlist to Android? Follow the steps below to make it:
1. Head to the Google Play store, select “My Music” and open the menu on the left with the three lines by “Listen Now”, then select “Upload music”.
2. Download and run Music Manager. Music Manager will automatically scan your iTunes folders, and after a quick scan, you’ll be asked whether you want to upload all your songs and iTunes playlists. Just choose it and tap “Next” to begin upload.
3. Once the upload process is complete, all of your iTunes music will appear in the Google Play Music app on your Android device.
Note: Enable the setting that automatically uploads future iTunes purchases to Google Play, and you can keep syncing your iTunes music with your Android.
Method 3: iTunes to Android Transfer
If you think the two ways mentioned above are a little bit time-consuming and troublesome, you can try iTunes to Android. The iTunes to Android Transfer tool allows you to directly transfer music from iTunes to Android, like Samsung Galaxy S6/Note 5, HTC One A9/M9, LG V10/G4, Nexus 6P/5X, etc.
1. Install and launch iTunes to Android on your computer, and tap” Switch to iTunes to Phone Transfer Mode” to transfer iTunes music to Android.
2. Connect your Android phone to the computer via USB cable, and make sure USB debugging is enabled on your phone.
3. Once connected successfully, select an iTunes backup on your computer, and then just mark “Music” and click “Start Copy” to directly transfer songs from iTunes to Android phone.
Note: iTunes to Android can access all iTunes backups created for iPhone, iPad and iPod on your computer. Just choose the right one before transfer.