3 Ways to Transfer iTunes Music, Playlists, Movies to HTC One
You just purchased a new HTC One smartphone to replace your old iPhone, and want to enjoy your large collection of iTunes music with the new device on the go. We all know that it is easy to sync music from iTunes to iPhone. However, transferring music and videos from iTunes to an HTC Android phone isn’t all that straightforward in most cases. Don’t worry. Here this page shares three simple ways to help you transfer iTunes music, playlists, movies to HTC One A9/M9/M8.
Way 1: Transfer iTunes Music to HTC Using Copy & Paste
1. On your PC, open an Explorer window and find your iTunes Music folder: “Music” > “iTunes” > “iTunes Media”.
2. Connect your HTC phone to your computer using a USB cable. Your phone should show up under “Devices”. Open it and find your music folder.
3. Now you can directly copy your iTunes Music Folder and paste it to your HTC One music folder.
Way 2: Transfer iTunes Music through HTC Sync Manager
1. Download and install HTC Sync Manager on your PC. Open this freeware and connect your HTC smartphone via USB cable.
2. HTC Sync Manager should automatically add your music to its own library. If not, go to “Music” > “Music Settings” > “Display” and tick “Automatically import from iTunes to HTC Sync Manager”.
3. Now click on “This Computer” to view the iTunes songs you’ve added, choose the tracks you wish to move and tap on “Copy to phone”
Note: Also, you can click on “Sync” under “Music Settings”, then select “Sync selected playlists” > “iTunes Artwork Screen Saver”. After that, hit “Sync” button at the left corner to sync iTunes music to your HTC phone.
Way 3: Use Professional iTunes to Android Transfer Tool
1. Download and install iTunes to Android Transfer software on your PC. Run it and choose “From iTunes Backup” in the “Restore Data” section.
2. The iTunes to HTC Transfer tool will automatically find all iTunes backups on this computer. Choose one you need from the drop-down list.
3. Connect your HTC phone to the computer via USB cable or Wi-Fi. Once the phone is recognized, select “Music” and click on “Start Copy” to transfer music from iTunes to HTC One.
Note: iTunes to Android Transfer makes it easy to transfer iTunes music and playlists to your HTC Android smartphone. You can also transfer movies, photos, contacts, text messages, and more from iTunes to HTC One.